Essential WordPress Plugins - Full Walkthrough - Episode 8 In this episode of How to Start an Online Business, we will cover some of the essential WordPress plugins you might need for your website. We will talk about what they are, why you might want to use them, and how to setup and configure the plugins. All of the WordPress plugins I cover in this video are free. Not all of them are absolutely necessary, but it's good to know that they exist and what they do. Full Free Online Course: https://www.internetbusinessowner.com/ This Lesson in the Course: https://www.internetbusinessowner.com/lessons/essential-plugins-for-your-website/ #wordpress #wordpressplugins #wordpresstutorial There are many WordPress Plugin videos from channels like WPTuts and LivingWithPixels, but this video is part of a series that walks through building an online business. It covers everything in great detail from start to finish. In this video, we install some of the essential WordPress plugins we will need to start an online business website, before we even start the design process.
source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-qwD9p-bc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
College Science is Hard – I Went Back to College
Being a college student is an exciting but challenging phase of life. From meeting new people, exploring new interests, and gaining knowled...
-
I finally got my Windows 10 Update to go through. If anyone else is having this problem (with VirtualBox), you can find the solution right ...
-
With everything going on in the world today, I thought I would take a minute to discuss what I believe to be one of the most important top...
-
The post CBD February Sale • 20% Off CBD Site Wide Sale • Coupon Code appeared first on Green Girl CBD .
No comments:
Post a Comment